Business Skills Development
- Facilitating the process of identifying key organizational skills that an organization needs to meet its mandate.
- Undertaking skills audits in relation to these identified organizational needs to identify immediate, medium term and long term skills gaps in the organization.
- Defining skills development strategies to address skills needs in the immediate, medium and long term.
- Courseware development.
- In-house and virtual training.
- Overseeing support and quality assure the implementation of skills development interventions to meet the immediate skills development needs of an organization.
- Monitoring and evaluate skill development in the organization relative to these needs.
- Developing an annual review, ensuring its endorsement in the organization.
Business benefits of skills development
- A positive point of difference for customers looking new partners/suppliers
- Increased productivity, better work safety practices and efficiency
- Better levels of customer service (and satisfaction)
- An engaged and motivated workforce enjoying greater job satisfaction, higher motivation and morale
- Improved risk management in potentially highly litigious areas such as sexual harassment and diversity
- Employee loyalty (they see that you value them enough to invest in them)
- Reduced absenteeism and employee turnover
- Reduced recruitment costs
- Better recruitment and staffing policies
- The ability to sell or license your knowledge to others
These services are available at a discount to members of the International Trade Council.