- Government trade and investment agencies, industry bodies, entrepreneurs and business need access to effective tools that will help them enhance opportunities for trade, investment, entrepreneurship and economic sustainability.
- Meaningful economic development needs to come from grass roots activities i.e. connecting entrepreneurs, SMEs, business owners, legislators, and other organizations together to network and share knowledge.
- Different types of entrepreneurs require different resources and Policymakers should consider gaps in the local ecosystem and ways in which different programs can be connected to each other.
- Programs need to be created to help entrepreneurs form networks, build mentoring relationships and engage in peer learning.
- Many entrepreneurs often operate solely at the local level, and regions are strengthened when entrepreneurs connect with one another.