Business Support & Advice
The International Trade Council offers a comprehensive range of support services to businesses, entrepreneurs and investors across the globe.
Whether you are starting a business or have been running one for years, at some stage you will need external help and advice. The Council’s in-house team is supported by a network of external specialists spanning 176 countries. Whatever issue you’re facing, they will help you find a solution.
Services on offer:
- Access to government programs and events.
- Assistance and advice on EU programs and legislation.
- Assistance in dealing with international legal issues.
- Best practice guidance for purchasing and supplier monitoring.
- Business planning and development.
- Contacts, leads and market introductions.
- Dispute resolution via mediation.
- Expert witness testimony services.
- Event planning and management.
- Financial analysis and other benchmarking tools.
- Information on government regulations, licenses and permits for business.
- Legal and technical advice.
- Market development support; including help rules around importing & exporting.
- Market research and intelligence.
- Networking and expert advice.
- Support for business continuity and succession planning.
- Trade missions.
Business Support Helpline
The Council’s business support helpline service offers advice, inspiration and practical help to business owners on all areas of owning and running a business, regardless of size. The helpline provides a quick response service to people with simple business questions of all types. It also provides a more in-depth service for those with more complex enquiries.
The service is completely free of charge to our members (although we do reserve the right to restrict calls to the scheme by any member whose usage we judge to be disproportionate).