This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The International Trade Council makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, the International Trade Council does not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of Liability
The International Trade Council will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website or its professional services:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if the International Trade Council has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the International Trade Council’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the International Trade Council’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of the International Trade Council; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for the International Trade Council to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.